Rejuvenly’s growth required a rigorous HIPAA1 compliance solution for patient data to support an aggressive 45-day launch. They needed a managed hosting vendor to understand their specific healthcare compliance needs, provide technical expertise and reduce operational risk at scale.
Avail evaluated the hosting market for cultural fit, performance, price and supportability. We quickly delivered comprehensive due diligence. We analyzed the full Cloud Economic Model for business agility, addressing the impacts of compliance, labor, finance and technology.
• Architecture design
• Financial analysis of hosting models (cloud, managed hosting, co-location) against revenue projections
• Vendor Business Associates Agreement (BAA) analysis
• Multi-vendor analysis
• Action planning for deployment to meet launch schedule
• Expert-on-demand Support model
Rejuvenly is now poised to reach its full potential, mitigating accident risk, improving job performance and safety and helping millions of Americans improve their sleep. Avail’s engagement helped the client:
• Exceed HIPAA compliance standards
• Achieve a favorable vendor BAA
• Launch a SaaS application in 45 days
• Secure an expert vendor to help them scale long-term
“Running a fast-growing business in a very complex and highly-regulated industry is always a challenge, but the reasons we chose Avail is their excellent reputation, dedication to service and our confidence in their ability to deliver a premier solution in a time frame that our team and our clients expect. We have been very pleased with the Avail team and the solutions they presented to us, and are are busy looking forward with no reason to look back.”
— Patrick Yung,
Chairman and CEO of Rejuvenly